Initial Seminars of ME Students of IICT
13/04/2017 - 8:55am
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
Institute of Information and Communication Technologies
Seminars of ME Students of IICT
The Initial/Final seminars of Master of Engineering projects of IICT students are expected to be held in May 2017. The eligible students should register their names on or before 21stApril 2017 for conduct of Initial/Final seminars. Students should submit the following documents at the time of registration.
For Initial Seminar
- Research Proposal proforma duly signed by the supervisor, co-supervisor, Head of the Department, Co-Director IICT, Director IICT and the Dean of the Faculty. Each page of the research proposal should be signed by the candidate and the supervisor(s).
- Similarly Index Report. The supervisor should scan and sign the proposal for plagiarism.
- Students of 2016 batch shall submit an attested photo copy of first semester marks sheet. All other students shall submit attested copy of first and second semester. Old ELP students (up to batch 2013) shall submit first, second and third term marks sheets.
- Copy of the Enrolment Card.
- Pass certificate of the Bachelor’s degree
For Final Seminar
- An application through supervisor that the candidate is ready for the final seminar.
- Attested photo copies of the marks sheets of first, second and third semester if not submitted earlier.
- Copy of the enrolment card if not already submitted.