Situation Vacant | Assistant Professor (BPS-19) Electronics Engineering (Adhoc)
03/02/2015 - 12:48pm
For Faculties as per Statutes regarding Eligibility Criteria for Appointment of the Faculty Members under section 46 (1) (a) of the Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Act, 1977 and Higher Education Commission/Pakistan Engineering Council’s criteria.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates domiciled in the Province of Sindh for recruitment to the following post at Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro. The candidates possessing the educational qualifications and fulfilling the conditions as laid down below should apply on the prescribed application forms obtainable from the office of the Registrar, Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro on payment of Rs.1500/- through Bank Challan in Habib Bank Limited, Mehran University Booth, Jamshoro / Bank Draft in the name of Director Finance of the University. Application can also be downloaded from http://www.muet.edu.pk/careers/forms
The applications with full particulars along with the CV, attested copies of Certificates, Degrees from Matriculation and onwards and four (04) recent passport size photographs should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before the 21st February, 2015.
POST AND PAY SCALE
Assistant Professor (BPS-19) in
Electronics Engineering (Adhoc).
Master’s degree awarded after 18 years of education as determined by HEC in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution with 4 years teaching / research experience in a recognized Institution /University / College or 4 years professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International Organization.
Ph.D. in relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution in consultation with PEC, No experience required for Ph.D. degree holders.
1. Maximum age limit is 40 years, relaxable in the cases of Government / Semi-Government employees in exceptional cases as well as allowed by Government of Pakistan.
2. Candidates who are already serving in Government / Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by N.O.C. from the employer. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
3. Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council as professional Engineer is mandatory.
4. The recruitment against the above mentioned post shall be made strictly subject to availability of the posts.
5. Application(s) received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview
7. No. T.A / D.A. will be paid for appearing at the written test/interview.
8. The posts are purely temporary, but are likely to be continued.
9. The University reserves the right to delete any post(s) partially and / or wholly.
10. All documents from Matric to onward are also must to be attached with the application form else scrutiny of form will be kept in abeyance.
Further information can be obtained from:
(a) Tel # +92-22-2771371
(b) Fax # +92-22-2772196
(c) Email: [email protected]
(d) Web site: www.muet.edu.pk
Prof. Dr. Tauha Hussain Ali